Sachin had great passion in designing different types of outfits from College. After graduating from International Institute of fashion Designing (INIFD) & JD Institute of fashion designing, a reputable institute from Mumbai India, he had worked under so many internationally renowned designers & High Fashion hand embroidery export companies to gain more experience such as Suzarila Embroideries/ Chanakya international/ Satz India/ Shevie Exports Etc.
While exploring fabrics for designers Sachin got inspired by organic fabric Khadi.He launched his own brand & Founder of “MIKHADI” on 4th feb. 2012 to make outfits in organic fabric to more accessible, well-priced, stylish enough to cater to the taste of urban India, to give them high quality workmanship and to catch the imagination of the younger generation with a cultural resonance in the form of a pride just as the world has now recognized our economic resilience due mainly to a strong domestic market and in the past had found their way in the Gandhian values.
For his Japan and London shows he has received appreciation certificate with best wishes and greetings from former President of India,Smt.Pratibha Devisingh Patil. Mikhadi has received lots of invites from India and abroad, such as Ahmedabad London, Milton Japan and Oslo.He has been Invited for “Vibrant Gujarat Khadi Festival ” at 100 anniversary as buyer & also for “Make in India” Branding session at BKC, Mumbai.
To fit perfectly, he has made khadi a style statement for many along with proving employment to the large population. Thus, Khadi is now not just only a device used by Gandhiji for freedom but it is life of many fashion conscious Customers worldwide.
Prabhakar is the founder and promoter of Quick Group, a company that specializes in Logistics/ Warehousing / Fleet Owners and Transportation / Export & Import cand Container Handling. He started his transport service in 1985and is in this business since 33 years. He was former Trustee of Jeevanvidya Mission (JVM), Shree Sadguru Vamanrao Pai Trust and Developed Agriculture Farmer
He has since extended his vast experience in Supply- Chain Logistics/ Freight Forwarding and Shipping experience to Khadi and Garment Industry. His experience is invaluable in expanding MiKhadis reach internationally.
Dr. Anand (Andy) Iyer, Esq., is a Global Health Care and Sustainable Technology Executive and serial entrepreneur successful in all aspects of healthcare and sustainable technology. Dr. Iyers 35 years combined experience with the healthcare and sustainable technology industry spans from driving Product(s) Innovation and Development, Operations, Business Strategy, Business Development (product and company due diligence, in and out licensing, asset management, portfolio optimization, M&A etc.), IP and transactional law to strong international/multi-cultural experience in competitive healthcare and technology markets. Dr. Iyer is a social entrepreneur developing innovative, cost effective solutions to healthcare and sanitation issues combining innovative textile materials, nanoparticles and biopolymers, bio therapeutics, small-molecule pharmaceuticals and natural products to develop innovative and disruptive products.
- Dr. Iyer is serial entrepreneur and has founded / co-founded several forward-facing bio-tech companies. He is currently the Director of CVC-India Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., a Renewable Energy, Bio-Technology, Bio-pharmaceuticals & Infrastructure Projects company in India, a Co-founder/ Promoter and Executive Director of Meraclus Global, a Dubai based forward-facing green technology and products company, the Founder and Promoter of APRUS Bio-medical Innovations Private Ltd., a science-based, technology-driven, forward-facing advanced wound care devices company based out of Bangalore, India, developing wound healing devices for trauma injuries and chronic wounds, burns and ulcers. Dr. Iyer is also the Founder and Promoter of Tuya Pvt. Ltd., a sustainable technology and product innovation company based out of Bangalore, India, and Hyacinth Natural Products, an innovative functional foods, cosmeceutical and consumer products company based out of New Jersey, USA, and the Founder and Promoter and Managing Director of PARI Biomedical, LLC, a strategic management and consulting company based out of the United States. Dr. Iyer is also one of the key promoters/ investors in Bio-scaffold International, a Singapore based medical devices company developing innovative medical devices using proprietary, patented 3D printing technology.
- Dr. Iyer was formerly the CEO (Stelis Biopharma-2012-2014), CEO Biotechnology and Head & VP of Operations for Vaccines and Biotech (Ranbaxy-Daiichii), VP for Business/ Corporate Development (Ranbaxy-Daiichii (2009-2011), and Senior Attorney for Legal and Senior Director of Global Business Development (Wyeth Pharmaceuticals- (2000-2009) and Attorney at the IP Law firm of Marshall, Gerstein and Borun in Chicago where he practiced both IP prosecution and Litigation. Prior to that he was a Faculty in the Department of Pathology and the Lurie Cancer Center at the Northwestern School of Medicine, Chicago.
- Dr. Iyer played a key leadership role as a Senior Director and as member of the Oncology, Biologics and vaccines Therapeutic Area Leadership Teams at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals and as a member of the Executive Committee at Ranbaxy Laboratories, and as CEO at Stelis Bio-Pharma, a Strides Arcolab Ltd. Company, in evolving short-term, mid-term and long term strategies for building small and large molecule pipelines at these global companies.
- Dr. Iyers strategic advisory and consultancy expertise spans the gamut of activities from advising clients globally on new product innovation, turnaround strategies, company and technical (product, manufacturing, regulatory) due diligence, asset monetization and portfolio optimization, pharmaceutical product licensing and development, Intellectual Property Law, operations, regulatory and clinical strategy, commercialization of pharmaceuticals and biologics and facilities design, construction and management. Dr. Iyer has led technical and business development teams in global due diligences of companies and products and has conducted over 30 due diligences that led to product and/or company acquisition with deal value exceeding USD 5 billion.
- Dr. Iyers pharmaceutical, health and sustainable industry accomplishments include high-impact drug development, licensing and acquisitions of technologies, products and companies, creating value through mergers and acquisitions. In the field of technical textiles, Dr. Iyer has used his knowledge of healthcare industry, bio-materials and nano-particle technology to develop innovative next generation medical devices, advanced technical textiles and eo-sustainable consumer products. Dr. Iyer, as a member of the Incubation Center at AIC NIFTTEA, is currently advising and mentoring startups in medical and technical textiles and innovative products.
- Dr. Iyer obtained his Doctorate of Philosophy in Microbiology from the Pennsylvania State University in 1985, and his Juris Doctor [JD] Degree and Certificate in Intellectual Property Law in 1998 from Kent University in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Iyer also possesses strong expertise in IP prosecution and litigation, complex multi-party transactions, asset and alliance management both in the US and internationally with leading IP firm and top 5 pharmaceutical companies in the US, and has done over $5 billion in deals. Dr. Iyer has also published over twenty scientific articles and book chapters in peer reviewed journals and scientific books, mentored over dozen graduate students. He was invited Speaker to over 30 scientific and business conferences worldwide, and is a recipient of numerous awards and grants in the US and internationally.
Vandana Talwar graduated from Raffles Design Institute Singapore, One of the most reputed institutions in the world, majoring in fashion design.
A woman of substance and a successful entrepreneur, Vandana Talwar launched her company Evanna Fashion House and established her own label Agragramiin 2011. Born out of linking her edgy fashion sense and versatile designs, her brand has fast become popular among women who are looking for innovative designer clothing. Vandana pays attention to harmonize classic tailoring with a touch of edginess to its silhouette. Beautiful detailing and hues truly reflect the spirit of its thrill-seeking and adventurous founder. With its contemporary aesthetic, their silhouettes vary from fashionable work wear to luxe evening wear thats tailored just for you. Luxury at its peak, when appropriate mixtures of gold and platinum plated jewelry and semi-precious stones to make you feel like a million buck. The fashion house started off small by participating in exhibitions and thereafter climbed the ladder of success with having done 15 fashion shows, 14 in Singapore and 1 in USA,
She has broadened her horizons of creativity while regularly being inspired by fine arts and paintings from across the globe. Be it books, music or any object visible to the naked eye. Making sure that a woman curves are elegantly flattered and every piece is correctly fitted, this still remains our fundamental requisite. Agragrami, a boutique that defines pure class and is synonymous to avant-garde fashion is generating wide level of curiosity in Singapore and globally.